How would you like to come to Israel next year to celebrate with us modern Israel’s 70th Birthday?
Yes, in 1948, out of the ashes of the Holocaust, God did a miracle and brought back the Jewish people from all the nations to the land of Israel; just as He said He would: “For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.” (Ezekiel 36:24)
To celebrate God’s faithfulness, we will be hosting a uniquely crafted Israel Tour called: Arise Zion! It is going to be life-changing!
Here are some of the amazing things we are going to do:
- Visit all the Biblical and historical sites
- Meet Messianic Jewish Israelis and hear their testimonies
- Hear from Israeli ministry and congregational leaders
- Join us for a special “GOD TV Blesses Israel” night with guest speakers from the land of Israel and anointed
- Hebrew worship bands
- Experience En Gedi, where David hid from King Saul
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Touch the Western Wall
- Sail on the Sea of Galilee
- Get immersed in the Jordan River
- View the amazing Golan Heights
- Enter the City of David
- View the Old City from the Mount of Olives
- Take Communion in the Garden Tomb
This tour will not only take you back in time to meet the Jesus of the New Testament, but we will see what Jesus is doing today in Israel, as not only have the exiles returned, but the dry bones are coming back to life. You will get to meet and hear from Israeli believers in Yeshua. Their powerful testimonies will encourage and strengthen your faith.
I have been leading tours now for 22 years and I have never seen someone leave disappointed. Well, maybe disappointed that they had to leave :-). Israel is not merely a vacation—it is a powerful spiritual experience. If you have ever planned for a vacation only to have your expectations far outweigh the reality of the vacation—you will love Israel. For most, it is the opposite—it exceeds their expectations.
Did you know that nearly 3,000,000 tourists came to Israel last year? Or that our tourist industry employs around 200,000 people? When you come to Israel, you are not only going to be extremely blessed, but you will be blessing the nation!